The recording studio located in Taggart Student Center #333 is available for students and organizations who are collaborating with Student Involvement and USU Student Media to create content for USUSA, Aggie Radio 92.3 KBLU-LP, The Utah Statesman and Bluelight Video.
If you are attempting to schedule Studio 333 for use outside of the above groups, you must get prior approval from the Student Involvement Office.
Training is required before use.
To schedule the room:
- Use your preferred Google/Aggiemail Calendar account and create an event.
- Include the Show Name, Contact information of host(s) and time — please plan 15 minutes on either side of your reservation for setup and cleanup.
- Enter “Taggart Student Center #333” in the “where” field.
- In the “Add Guests” field include“firstname.lastname@example.org” as an invitee.
- If you have not been assigned a unique code, please email john.zsiray[at]usu.edu once you’ve completed the online booking.
This is a self-serve site and not monitored all the time — don’t assume your reservation is confirmed because it is on your calendar. If the time is available, it will be automatically accepted and added to the schedule. All codes expire at the end of each semester. If you need access beyond the end of the semester, contact John Zsiray.
If you are taking gear from the studio for a project, please list the items you will be using.
If you have questions, please contact john.zsiray[at]usu.edu