To contact leadership within USU Student Media, see the drop down lists under “Contact Us.”
Letters to the Editor
- Letters should be limited to 400 words. All letters may be shortened or rejected for reasons of good taste, redundancy, or volume of similar letters.
- Letters must be topic-oriented. They may not be directed toward any individuals. Any letter directed to a specific individual may be edited or not printed.
- No anonymous letters will be published. Writers must sign all letters and include a phone number or email address, as well as a student identification number (none of which will be published).
- Letters representing groups–or more than one individual–must have a singular representative clearly stated, with all necessary identification information.
- Writers must wait 21 days before submitting successive letters–no exceptions.
- The Statesman editors reserve the right to not print every letter to the editor, but all letters will be published online.
- Letters can be hand-delivered or mailed to the USU Student Media office in TSC 118 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by going to www.usustatesman.com
Have a press release? Email them to email@example.com.